Hannah Popish approaches facilitation with a social equity lens and a core belief in the transformational power of groups and the ability of individuals to arrive at their own solutions.
Clients can expect customized retreats and / or workshops that are preceded by participatory agenda setting.
In her toolkit...
- Systems and power analysis
- Relationship building - across sectors, communities, and social and economic backgrounds
- Deep understanding of community and group dynamics
- Open space technology
- Measurement and evaluation
- Participatory research
- Conflict transformation, consensus building and mediation
- Services in English and Spanish
Who benefits from these services?
- Groups trying to clarify their purpose or move through conflict
- Non-profits navigating strategic planning or re-visioning
- Boards or staff wanting to overcome dysfunction
- Those embarking on new collaborative ventures who need a neutral leader for guidance
- Organizations seeking different ways to measure the impact of their programs